With the August Bank Holiday on the way, it’s the perfect time to take advantage of the latest seasonal home improvement offer from B&Q.
The retailer is discounting all its DIY categories and offering extra discounts on existing offers for the next 10 days.
So, if you have a home improvement project planned – and, let’s face it, with the weather the way it’s been recently, that might be the most entertaining way to spend the rest of the summer – you might find some very worthwhile discounts on offer from this retailer.
Here’s what’s on offer from today until Sunday August 30:
Kitchens and bathrooms
- 15 per cent off all tiles
- 15 per cent off all shower controls
- 15 per cent off all take-away shower enclosures
- An extra 15 per cent off all IT Kitchen Doors & Cabinets
- 20 per cent off all towel and designer radiators
- 15 per cent off all flooring and accessories
- 20 per cent off all Colours and Colours Collection wallpaper
- An extra 15 per cent off all furniture
- 20 per cent off all doors and windows
- 20 per cent off all fires
- 20 per cent off all ladders
- 20 per cent off all fence panels
- £5 off all Cuprinol and Ronseal sprayable shed and fence treatment
- 30 per cent off all Ronseal shed and fence treatments
Monday 6pm update: problems with this offer that B&Q reported over the weekend now appear to have been fixed.