Our property services directory page is the place to source expertise and services for projects including sales, self-build, renovation, improvement or conversion, finding a fellow tenant for a home-swap, locating a local tradesperson to carry out work or finding property suitable for renovation. If you need specific expertise, this is a great place to look.
- Big Yellow Self-Storage
- Need to store your stuff while you move, declutter or renovate? Big Yellow Self-Storage is one of the most recognisable brands in the industry. You may know it already thanks to its network of 72 stores in high profile, easy-to-access, main road locations around London and the south of England. It also boasts the latest in storage and security technology combined with excellent customer service and expansion plans that will see its services made available across the whole of Britain.
- BuildStore is the place to turn to for help with self-build, renovation and conversion products and services in the UK. Whether you’re researching a project, seeking land for sale, wondering how to sort out the finance and insurance, sourcing building materials or learning how others have built their own home, this is the online destination to visit.
- Homeswapper is a national homeswap service that allows tenants in rented social housing to connect with others interested in moving house. In the past year HomeSwapper has helped over 18,000 tenants move home and it can assist anyone living in a rented council or housing association house who wants to move by matching them with other tenants in a similar position.
- HouseWeb is a property portal established in 1996 that allows you to advertise your house online direct to more than three million househunters. The site brings together homebuyers and sellers who want to save money and reduce the stress of selling a property. Its rates start at £47 and it promises no commissions, hidden charges or renewal costs, as your property will remains on its listings until sold.
- Rated People
- Rated People describes itself as “the smarter way to find a local tradesman” and aims to connect the very best local tradespeople with home improvers that value their service. It offers genuine customer ratings and the opportunity to deal only with interested local contractors. Its service is quick, easy and convenient – as demonstrated by the fact that, each month, Rated People connects more than 15,000 people with local tradespeople.
- Renovate Alerts
- Renovate Alerts helps you find properties in need of renovation – whether you’re searching for a small flat in need of decoration or a large development project. Subscribe to its service and, every few days, you will receive an email listing the latest available properties.